*We will accept returns for all products*
- The Retailer must properly manifest the product back to the Fire Line facility.
- The manifest will be required to have an accurate date, time, delivery driver info, vehicle, product items, etc. as required by law.
- The products can be returned by the Retailer to our facility Monday – Friday (8 am – 12 pm), (1 pm – 5 pm)
- We will offer a pickup by our Fire Line delivery driver “at our convenience” (when we are in the area or delivering to the Retailer).
- We will inspect the returned product at our premises and confirm refund/non-refund with management team based on the condition of products.
- If the products are refundable then we will issue them a refund check.
- If the products are non-refundable, there are two options for the Retailer…
- Manifest the product back for the Retailer to pick up at our facility.
- Recycle or destroy the product.